Water Softener Equipment
Because of our mineral-rich surroundings, Central PA residents struggle with hard water
. Stains, mineral build-up, dish spots, dry skin, and short-lived appliances can all be signs of hard water. Fortunately, a water softener can eliminate these problems saving you time and money.
Clearion 2300 Alternating Duplex Water Softener
The Clearion 2300 Alternating Duplex system is the best solution for wells and 24/7 soft water!
- Worry Free – This high-efficiency water softener has no time to set and battery backup in case of a power outage.
- Ready When You Are – The multiple tank system assures 24-hour soft water, even during the regeneration process. One tank is always in service while the other tank is either on standby or regenerating.
- Well-Water Friendly – This water softener system is ideal for households with well water since clean, soft water is used to regenerate the off-line tank meaning less maintenance from debris build-up in the controller.
- High-Volume System – Larger families, multiple bathrooms and showers that are used often every day will benefit from using this system.
The Clearion 2300 Alternating Duplex Water Softener is recommended where treated water needs to be delivered at all times of the day.
Clearion 300 Series Water Softener
The Clearion 300 Series Water Softener is the standard water softening system. It costs less than the 2300 series water softening system and is a great choice for high-efficiency soft water!
- Worry Free – This system boasts fully-adjustable cycles for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Space Efficient – A two-tank water softener takes up surprisingly little space.
- Low-Maintenance – The 300 Series’s storage capacity and high efficiency, means salt needs to be replaced less often than a cabinet unit.
The Clearion 300 Series system is a great option for small spaces or for a smaller family with less of a demand on the system.
Hard Water Treatment for Central PA
American Clear Water would be happy to answer any further questions you may have about which water softening system would work best in your home. Please contact us via our website
or give us a call today – (888) 832-1913!
Have a well? Well water is quite common in the area. In addition to free water testing
, we offer a variety of well-water solutions
and water treatment system